Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shakira's night out

Shakira's night out

Shakira's night out

Shakira's night out

Shakira the famous singer had a night out in the company of her fiancé, Antonio de la Rue, in the well known celebrity California Chateau Marmont hotel.
Singer of the 'She Wolf', were from head to toe dressed in black, which is enriched with interesting colorful scarf, was on the way to the car very nice to curious paparazzi. Shakira had a great laugh on the MTV awards when she saw Pink. Shakira and Pink were wearing exactly the same, sexy, black, shiny mini-dress
The very same evening Shakira said about the dress: "I am very proud that I am wearing it, and even more, I am proud to see Pink in the same dress. I love Pink and I think that has a very good taste. "

Shakira's night out

Shakira's night out

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment