Friday, October 2, 2009

Eva Mendes secrets

Eva Mendes secrets

Eva Mendes born in Miami, Florida 5 March 1974, but was raised Los Angeles. We remember her from her first major act in Training Day playing the girlfriend of Denzel Washington. After this film all the doors were open for Eva Mendes. We could admire Eva in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Stuck on You, Ghost Rider and The Spirit.
Eva was kind enough to tell us some of her secrets.

'I was not confident in the clothes'

Long gentle green dress with the signature Calvin Klein that day was not the right choice. "I felt terrible because I did not feel 100% in that dress. I did not want to leave bad impression, because the clothes developed my good friend Francisco Costa. "Thus, Eva left the event early. Francisco it was not angry. "He told me not to disturb, and that next time we find another dress. However, I was disappointed with themselves because I did not hit anyone. However, the next day I was pleasantly surprised by the photographs. "


'My beauty idols'

Eva's beauty ideal from an early age was her mother. "It is a woman who never left the house without lipstick and beautiful hair. I have always admired her and her imitators. Even as a little girl I have clothes in her clothes and secretly used its makeup. "Beauty is to her mother always harbored great respect. After it has inherited the exotic beauty and a sense of fashion.


'Make fun of my dress style'

Eva Mendes has already grown accustomed to criticism, to enjoy whenever you get the red carpet. "Sometimes the only laugh when I read criticism of her dress. This summer at the Dior fashion show I was wearing a beautiful dress that resembled those of the sixties. Although it contained all the trends this season, by the next day almost all media were making fun. And then I ask, where is the right to speak through my clothes by someone who 'knows nothing' about clothing and fashion. »


'I do not tell my skin doctor ...'

Although aware of the hazards of beautiful sun, openly acknowledges that the sun's passion. "I love the natural sun, while you sunbathe in the solarium crazy poses. As soon as I can judge who has the sun on the beach, and Who artificial sun. "Despite the advocacy for natural sun but cannot imagine life without a hair dye.«I hate that the sun brightness my hair color. Just do not feel good. My hair must remain dark. "


'I love and hate

Eva is aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the red carpet, because it is a permanent guest. "The red carpet you can bring good publicity, so you like the movie. It is a necessary evil and at the same time a wonderful feeling. It is important that you know how to smile, fold the legs and posture. If the next day boast, you know, that task well done. "


'Sometimes I loved the smell of violets'

Even as a child has traditionally received the gift of perfume with the fragrance of violets. "It shall apply until I have a secondary school, and then replace it because the smell reminded me of youth, as a teenager, I wanted to look and smell more mature," he laughed and said Eva. "Today is guided by feelings, but still the scent of violets to remember their childhood."


Eva Mendes secrets

Eva Mendes secrets
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment