Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna
Singer Rihanna, who impressed the last two years with style naughty girl hiding a special passion for lingerie. "I like colorful, translucent and sexy!"

Caribbean beauty admitted that the underwear is very special joy for her. "When shopping, I take a really long time when selecting colored lace and enjoy endless wipes." Prefer to shop for a sense, while leaving her imagination free. "I am attracted by vivid colors and translucent materials. Even when it comes to brassieres, I afford translucent lace. Nothing is more beautiful than a body hidden by the veil. »In the past, her former boyfriend Chris Brown bought a set of underwear made by Arian Lingerie worth 1000 dollars, but otherwise a constraint singer only one fashion brand. 'Buy what I like, no matter what the mark. »

Problems with breasts

although today charming Rihanna with great figure, was in her youth ashamed of her body. 'I was thin and very tall for my age. I had no breast or buns, with which I was very disturbed. While my girl-friends had trouble with too much weight, I wanted to gain some weight. I started to eat slowly, and I acquired ample. Today I am not ashamed of my figure, though I sometimes think that my hips are too big. However, I love myself. »

Seductive photos

Famous singer was 19, when her first photos in just underwear were published in a magazine. Later on in the music video Hate That I Love You she showed only bra and interesting cleavage, recently hit song Paranoid for rapper Kanye West, she appeared in black seductive corset in the video.

Piercing on her right nipple?

At a ceremony in Las Vegas, Rihanna appeared dressed in black jacket with a deep neckline, instead of bras, but her nipples are overlapped only with two luminous star. In some photos we could see Piercing on her right nipple.

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Naughty Rihanna

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment